Makes: 4 servings
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: n/a
Total time: 15 minutes
Make it Gluten Free: use gluten free tortillas
Make it Dairy Free: skip the cheese or use a dairy free or vegan version
4 tablespoons Sir Kensington’s Mayo
4 tablespoons Sir Kensington’s Buffalo Ranch
4 large tortillas
8 large leaves romaine lettuce
1 medium tomato
8 slices deli turkey
4 slices provolone cheese
Cracked black pepper
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayo and buffalo ranch.
- Lay one tortilla flat on a board and spread about 2 tbsp worth of the mayo mixture across the tortilla.
- Layer 2 lettuce leaves in the middle of the tortilla.
- Layer on top the turkey, cheese and 2-3 slices of tomato. Top with a few cracks of black pepper.
- Starting at one end, roll tightly toward the filling and continue rolling until the filling is tightly wrapped. Repeat until all tortillas have been used.
- Refrigerate until serving, or if serving right away, trim away the unfilled ends of the tortilla, then slice each tortilla into 6-8 equal pieces (about 1 inch thick).